From Concarneau to River Odet and Glénan Archipelago
From 865€ - 6 days / 5 nights
In the thoroughly pleasant setting where the River Odet meets the sea, we have chosen a comfortable hotel not far from the marina. To top off this well-being package, there is free access at the Relais Thalasso spa, a modern centre on the edges of Bénodet’s spacious beach.
- The banks of the River Odet
- Sainte-Marine, a small town between coast and countryside
- The Glénan Archipelago, with its dazzling, tropical colours
- Concarneau, famous for its port and fortifications, to Forêt-Fouesnant
- Pointe de Mousterlin coastal point and the marshes of Mer Blanche.
- Entry to the Hydro-marine suite, including the seawater swimming pool with water jets, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, toning cold-water pool, gym and aromatherapy room. Optional: 1 massage, 2 hydro-massage baths, 1 seaweed wrap, 1 seawater massage.
- Full-board accomodation (3-star hotel with pool, in an ideal location facing the spacious beach at Bénodet, just 100 metres from the Thalasso centre)
- accompanied by a French guide who knows Brittany well
- A trip to Glénan Archipelago
- Transport (except transfers during your stay)
- Personal expenses
- Number of participants: 14 people maximum.
- Level of difficulty: very easy, 10km to 14km fairly flat.
- Initial reception: 6pm at the hotel
- Return: after breakfast at the hotel (a bus to Quimper is available, fare not included).
- Getting here by train: TGV Paris-Quimper then a taxi to Bénodet.
- Getting here by car: you can leave your vehicle in the hotel grounds.