Magical holidays on an island at the edge of the world
From 108.40€ - 2 days / 1 night
Head west for Ouessant! You’re sure to fall for the charms of this exceptional island, with its rich heritage, natural beauty and landscapes that take your breath away. In the space of one weekend, you can explore the island of Ouessant with its 5 lighthouses, 4 coastal points, 2 museums, countless plants and protected species.
After arriving by boat, you’ll be transferred to Lampaul, the little town where most of the island’s activities can be found. Here, you can choose the accommodation that you prefer – a cosy bed-and-breakfast or a 2-star hotel-restaurant.
- 1 night’s accommodation in a B&B plus dinner in a restaurant (drinks not included)
OR 1 night in a hotel, half-board
- A return boat trip to Ouessant with the Penn Ar Bed company (leaving from Le Conquet and Brest all year round, plus Camaret-sur-Mer in summer)
- Mini-bus transfer on the island, to Lampaul
- An extra night
- Entry to one or two museums: the Lighthouse and Beacon Museum, Niou Ecomuseum
- Bike hire for the day
- Guided visit commentary on the minibus
- All other activities such as guided walks, kayaking, nature outings, visiting the lighthouse, and diving more.
To add any of these options, please contact us for a quote.
You can also take a return flight with the airline Finist'air, flying from Brest Airport, from 213.20€ per person.
This option is available all year round except on Saturday afternoons, Sundays, French Bank Holidays and mid-July to mid-August.
- 108.40€ per person from 1st January to 30th June (excluding weekends in May and June) and from 1st October to 31st December.
- A supplement of 7€ per person applies between 1st July and 30th September and on weekends in May and June.
- Price based on 2 people booking
- Offer depends on availability