Holidays on Molène
From 64.40€ - 2 days / 1 night
Between Pointe Saint-Mathieu and Île d’Ouessant, Molène surprises everyone with the beauty of its archipelago and its clear waters, all right on the edge of Brittany.
Head off with the family to discover the labyrinth of streets where you’ll hardly ever see a car, a perfect playground for your children. Molène guarantees rest, well-being and tranquillity, far from the worries of everyday life. Enjoy an escape to the sea air in a site that has been classed as a Biosphere Reserve.
You can stroll along the coastal path that offers viewpoints over the archipelago’s islands with their wealth of wildlife (seabirds, otters, dolphins and grey seals), indulge in the pretty beaches and taste the famously fabulous Molène sausage, smoked over seaweed - a true delicacy!
- 1 return crossing from the port of your choice (Brest or Le Conquet)
- 1 night’s accommodation on Île Molène
- 1 breakfast (depending on the accommodation chosen)
- transport (except for the crossing to and from the island)
- tourist tax and any other taxes
- personal expenses
- breakfast, depending on the accommodation chosen, and any other meals not mentioned in the programme
From 6th January to 25th November 2017.