Holidays on Île d’Ouessant
From 499€ - 4 days / 3 nights
Île d’Ouessant is all about the calm of the sea spray and the fresh coastal air on your cheeks. It’s a contrast of isolation and encounters, of being firmly rooted and being open to the world.
On your arrival in north Finistère, you’ll discover Pointe Saint-Mathieu, where the lighthouse watches over the old abbey. Set sail for Ouessant, pick up your bikes, meet your hosts and then head off to discover this remote island of floating granite. At dinnertime, a feast of local produce awaits.
At dusk, discover the world of lighthouses through the stories and legends shared with you by a professional storytelling guide. Come and experience Ouessant, thread your way through its little pathways and make the most of the sea air. Discover the world of seaweed, and when you leave this beautiful place, you’ll be crossing the Iroise Natural Marine Park.
- 1 night’s B&B accommodation in Le Conquet
- 2 nights in a hotel or a B&B on Ouessant
- The return crossing from Le Conquet to Ouessant
- Bike hire
- A guided walk with a professional storytelling guide on Ouessant
- Discovery of the world of seaweed
- A Road Book with envelopes that contain vital information to help you enjoy your discovery trails – itineraries, information on the history, culture and legends, unusual spots, Breton vocabulary, descriptions and coupons.
- transport to Le Conquet
- personal expenses
This offer is valid all year round if booked in advance, depending on availability.
Insurance (optional): 19.96€ per person (based on 2 people). This includes cancellation, interruption of the holiday, damage to property, personal liability insurance, search and rescue costs.