Head to Ouessant for the weekend
From 66,50€ - 2 days / 1 night
The most westerly of all France’s mainland islands is also one of its most beautiful. Topped by the famous lighthouse ‘Phare du Créac'h’, Ouessant offers truly diverse landscapes, from rocky cliffs to coloured moorland, spectacular coastal points to calm turquoise waters.
Taking a boat from Le Conquet, Brest or Camaret-sur-Mer (in summer), you’ll pass by the Molène Archipelago before reaching your destination. Once you’ve arrived in the village of Lampaul, you’ll be settled into a charming Bed-and-Breakfast. The only difficulty is, you might not want to go back again...
Head off for Ouessant right now!
- 1 night in a B&B on the island of Ouessant
- A return boat trip to Ouessant with the Penn Ar Bed company (leaving from Le Conquet and Brest all year round, plus Camaret-sur-Mer in summer)
- Mini-bus transfer on the island, to Lampaul
- An extra night
- Entry to one or two museums: the Lighthouse and Beacon Museum, Niou Ecomuseum
- Bike hire
- Commentary from a guide on the minibus
- All other activities (guided walks, kayaking, nature outings, visiting the lighthouse, diving and more).
If you’d like to add one of these options to your booking, feel free to contact us and we’ll send you a personalised quote.
- 66,50€ per person from 1st January to 30th June (excluding weekends in May and June) and from 1st October to 31st December.
- A supplement of 7€ per person applies between 1st July and 30th September and on weekends in May and June.
- Price based on bookings for 2 people
- Offer depends on availability
You can also take the plane from Brest Bretagne airport to the aerodrome on Ouessant island, with the airline ‘Finist'Air’ (prices from 167.80€ per person).
This option is available all year round except on Saturday afternoons, Sundays, French Bank Holidays and mid-July to mid-August.