From Brest to Lanildut, Molène and Ouessant
From 655€ - 7 days / 6 nights
This trip invites you to come and discover "the end of the world". Starting from Brest, you’ll discover the coast of the Pays d'Iroise, whose line of cliffs is scattered with beautiful beaches and mini, Breton-style fjords called abers, perfect places for charming ports such as Le Conquet, Lanildut and Portsall.
Next, you’ll get a taste for island life by visiting Molène and Ouessant. If Île Molène is, above all, an island of fishermen, Ouessant has always been an island of women, and is more marked by agriculture. Rich in legend, both have kept their traditions well and truly alive.
Under the protection of several major lighthouses – some of which have become legendary - this is a trip which will set the wind through your hair, with a complete break from everyday life.
- Day 1 – Starting in Brest
- Day 2 - From Brest to Plougonvelin
- Day 3 - From Le Conquet to Lampaul-Plouarzel
- Day 4 - From Portsall to Lanildut
- Day 5 - Tour of Île Molène and a night on Ouessant
- Day 6 - Île d'Ouessant
- Day 7 – Return to Brest
- Full board and lodging
- The company of a French-speaking guide
- Luggage transfers
- Transport as stated in the package
- Accommodation in a hotel and in a Youth Hostel on Île d'Ouessant
- Open to everyone
- Certain stages are quite long but not difficult
- The trip begins on Saturday at 5.30pm at Brest train station, ending on Friday in Brest around midday.
- 8 programmes scheduled in 2018 between 14/04 and 22/09 (details on the website).